Wednesday, May 30, 2007

GenArt- Design competition


During this past spring semester,my two friends and I decided to enter Genart Biore Emerging designer competition.
There were three categories that we could enter. Ready- to- wear (clothes that you might see in Club Monaco or banana republic), Eveningwear,and Avant Garde.
We all worked hard and finished what we needed for the competition.
I just got the photos from the photographer who has been really wonderful throughout this whole process. He probably didn't sleep much last night trying to scan these pictures for us....
We had great models who worked with us. I will pick up the CD containing all the photos tonight but this is what he sent me this morning.
This one will be submitted under Ready-to-wear category.

No comments:

About Me

I love Fashion Design. I never felt about anything this strong in my whole life. When I am designing, looking for fabric, draping... those hours go by so quickly. I forget to eat, sleep, or do laundry(^^) when I am designing. I have been searching all my life for that special something that just makes me to forget everything and lets me be me. Fashion design allows me to do that. be myself.